Saturday, June 7, 2014

Construction and Renewal

This is my 3rd attempt on these next few posts due to glitches on my phone and my own ineptness - but I'm persevering.

So we have Jim deconstructing the wall (and ceiling ) in the kitchen/dining room area in Melanie's new 90 yr old home.

Below are some before/after shots of two bedrooms upstairs.








Then CC and TT whisked me away for a quick trip to Nemacolin in PA for a relaxing few days.  On the way home we visited Kentuck Knob, a Frank Lloyd Wright home near Falling Waters.  






Finally,  Jim planned a great surprise outing for me with my two friends, Diane and Maggie.  We went to Art with a Twist for an afternoon painting party (complete with champagne) then Chez Francois in Vermilion for dinner.  An awesome day!





Posted by Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment